- The Vatican – The home of the Pope in Rome
- Archdiocese of St. Louis – the Archdiocese in which ITEST is located
- Archdiocese of Tabora in Western Tanzania, Africa – The Archdiocese to which ITEST is cultivating a special mission with its faith/science resources
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary – The seminary of the Archdiocese of St. Louis
- Holy Apostles College & Seminary – The seminary in Cromwell, CT, at which a number of ITEST board members teach online
- Catholic Distance University – An online college offering courses on Catholic topics
- Magis Center – Fr. Robert Spitzer’s faith/science institute
- Fr. Spitzer’s Universe – A podcast series hosted by EWTN
- The Vatican Observatory – The observatory directed by ITEST member, Brother Guy Consolmagno, SJ
- The Society of Catholic Scientists – An organization of Catholic Scientists directed by ITEST member, Dr. Stephen Barr
- Our Sunday Visitor (OSV) – A listing of publications for teaching and learning the Catholic Faith
- WCAT Radio – an online Catholic radio station through which ITEST broadcasts news of intersections between science and faith
- En Route Books and Media – a Catholic publishing house through which all ITEST publications will be disseminated
- Seminary Journal – a journal dedicated to advancing the formation work in Catholic major seminaries in the US and Canada
- “Pray, Ponder, Preach and Practice the Word of God” newsletters – Racine Dominicans: A Community of Catholic Sisters and Lay Associates
- Science + God with Dr. G
- Science, Religion & Society IRAS Webinar Archive – The Institute on Religion in an Age of Science (IRAS)
Other Catholic Associations
- National Catholic Education Association (NCEA) – An association of Catholic Educators and Institutions from Elementary to University and Seminary as well as libraries.
- National Conference of Catechetical Leadership (NCCL) –An organization of all levels of Catholic Catechetical Leaders
- National Science Teachers Association (NSTA) – An organization which represents science teachers from the elementary to the university level.
Articles by our Board Members
- “Why We Should and How We Can Incorporate ‘Religious’, ‘Committed to Justice’ & ‘Loving’ in a Science Class” (Educate Magis, September 13, 2019) by Dr. Mariette Baxendale
To sign up for our Guest Program and to receive news from ITEST, join our mailing list below.
For the fullness of the experience, upgrade yourself from Guest to ITEST Member by clicking HERE, and avail yourself of other services like instant access to the ITEST Bulletin, free entry into webinars, and many other benefits.
© Copyright ITEST Institute