ITEST membership is open to all who are interested in the faith/science mission and ministry. Theologians, scientists and technologists form the base of membership, but ITEST welcomes those from other disciplines as well – law, philosophy, medicine, psychology and so on.
- Dues-paid members receive:
- The Quarterly Bulletin containing articles pertaining to faith/science.
- Monthly newsletters with news related to faith/science.
- A discount on the registration for the ITEST webinars, yearly symposia, conferences or meetings.
- Conference proceedings and an occasional monograph, at no extra cost.
- Student Membership – $40.00 (U.S. $)
- Professional Membership – $80.00 (U.S. $)
- Institutional Membership (libraries, schools, colleges, universities) – $125.00 (U.S. $)
- Religious Houses – $125.00 (U.S. $) – Each member of the local religious community will receive all benefits of an ITEST membership.
If you wish to become a member of ITEST, please register via credit card or PayPal by selecting the orange Donate button below. After you pay your dues, you’ll be redirected to a page on which you may provide your address information to begin receiving special gifts and mailouts.
NOTE: If you prefer to mail in your membership fee, please send a check to: ITEST, Cardinal Rigali Center, 20 Archbishop May Drive, St. Louis, MO 63119. If you have any questions, please contact Sheila Roth, our Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com.
To seamlessly receive emails from ITEST, we suggest the following:
• Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list or address book.
• Check your spam filter settings to be sure that email@example.com isn’t blocked.
• Check your spam or promotions folder and mark anything coming from ITEST as “send to inbox.”
• If you are on a corporate or school mail server, an internal firewall might block our emails. You may need to review the safe listing information and put us on the “whitelist.”
© Copyright ITEST Institute